Dental Network of America (DNoA)
DNoA Connect, a provider self-service tool where dental offices can conveniently connect to patient information for members serviced by Dental Network of America (DNoA). We provide dental claim and network administration services for Blue Cross and Blue Shield® Plans in Illinois, Montana.
All of our links are kept up to date at all times.We’ll always have the most current, official links if you ever need to get back into the Dnoa provider login.Many websites will tell you how to do it in a complicated way. However, there is a way to do this that is much faster. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
LOGIN STEPS CHECK BELOW
- Step 1: Go to the official Freedomsoft login page using the link provided below.
- Step 2: When you click the link, a new tab will open, allowing you to continue reading the guide and, if necessary, go through the troubleshooting steps.
- Step 3: Enter your username and password to log in.
- Step 4: Once you’ve successfully logged in, you should see a message that says “Congratulations!”
- Step 5: If you are having trouble accessing the official website, please see our troubleshooting guide here.
What patient information can I access on this site?
- You can look up a member and dependent dental plan information for individuals that have the following types of plans:
- BCBS Illinois Group or Individual Plans
- BCBS Montana Group or Individual Plans
- BCBS New Mexico Group or Individual Plans
- BCBS Oklahoma Group or Individual Plans
- BCBS Texas Group or Individual Plans
- Dearborn Dental Plans
- We DO NOT have eligibility or benefit information for:
- Federal Employee Program (FEP) plans (designated with a 'R' before the ID number)
- Federal Dental Blue (FDB) plans
- Labor Groups
- Plan information includes in/out-of-network maximums, benefits remaining, and procedure details, including the date of last service. You can view claims information and check the status of payments.
- Membership from any other state BCBS plan or other insurers is not available on the portal.
- If the member’s ID card does not indicate dental coverage, the patient may not have dental and only carry medical insurance.
Who is eligible to register for access to the site?
- DNoA Connect can be accessed by dentists and their office staff who have previously submitted a claim to us for payment.
How do I get a User ID and Password to access the site?
- Before accessing this site, you must complete a simple registration process. During registration, you must enter a valid Tax ID Number for your dental practice, along with your first name and last name. Once we validate your Tax ID Number, you will be directed to the Provider Registration screen where you can complete the registration process by providing your user ID, password, email address, and security questions / answers.
Where do I send claims?
- Please refer to the back of the member ID card for the claim address and phone number for assistance.
- For Inquiries, please contact:
- (800) 972-7565