Class Login - www.joinpd.com
JoinPD.com is a website, specifically a microsite or subdomain on www.peardeck.com, which redirects users to app.peardeck.com/join.
It is a web page where students can enter a 5-character code-shared by their teachers to join a Pear Deck presentation or session.If you are a student and your teacher has asked the class to join the Pear Deck presentation, you have to visit this website in a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc., and then enter the code. After that, you’ll be inside the student dashboard and you view slides and other elements.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON PEAR DECK ACCOUNT (JOIN PD.COM)
- Visit peardeck.com and click on the option to sign up as a teacher login.
- Choose the kind of account you wish to sign into.
- You’ll be asked to grant the Pear Deck account on the account you have on Google Drive or OneDrive. You will then be asked to you will be asked a few accounts configuration questions. We do not collect information from selectors of students.
- Connect by clicking Authorize. Pear Deck and the cloud storage of your Google Drive or OneDrive. You will be asked to sign in using your email and password. You will also be requested to give Pear Deck permissions.
- Input your postcode and the school. If you do not have a US postcode or your institution does not appear on the drop-down menu, it’s okay! You can type any 5 number instead of your school’s address or postcode.
- Start the latest version of Google Slides (if you used the Google account) or PowerPoint online presentation (if you have a Microsoft Office 365 account) and download Pear Deck. Pear Deck add-on or add-on.
HOW TO JOIN A PEAR DECK SESSION WITH JOIN CODE?
- Students can join a Pear Deck session using Join Code shared by their teachers. They may need a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account to join the session if the teacher has enabled the respective settings. Else, they can simply join without those using a username and avatar.Follow these steps to join a Pear Deck session as a student with a Join Code:
- Get the Join Code for the Pear Deck session or presentation from your teacher. They may have sent it via mail or text in the class group.
- Now launch a browser and visit www.joinpd.com (https://app.peardeck.com/join).
- Next, enter the 5-character Join Code in the given box.
- Finally, wait for the Pear Deck session to load.
- If your teacher requires logging in via email, you’ll be automatically logged in or given a choice to select the email account. If they don’t, you can join anonymously without needing your email. You just have to select a login username and avatar for your presence in the session.
HOW TO JOIN A PEAR DECK SESSION WITH JOIN LINK
- Joining a Pear Deck session using a Join Link is even simple. You don’t have to enter any code on joinpd.com to join the Pear Deck presentation. Instead, you only have to click on a link.Follow these steps to join a Pear Deck session using a Join Link:
- Check the email or message your teacher has shared about the Pear Deck session.
- Click on the Join Link to join the session.
- The Pear Deck session will open in a browser.
- It’s ideal to view it in Google Chrome but you can also use other browsers.
- Once you have joined the session, you will be in the Student View. You can see the presentation slides and respond to interactive questions asked by your teachers.
- We’ve already covered how to make joinpd code and how to join the joinpd peardeck. Peardeck is a fantastic teaching and learning platform. You must make use of this. You can save a lot of time this way. I hope you found this article helpful.